Fake Chanel? Post it here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    Post your fake/counterfeit Chanel finds here for us to report to eBay or to warn potential buyers about!
    Please be 100% the items you post are counterfeit.

2. Great idea!

3. I do not trust this seller at all. The seller also sells duplicates.

4. I don't trust this seller either. I brought this bag here to show how sophisticate a replica can be. So, besides all of those obvious details like serial number, tag, dustbag, zipper pulls, seller feedback, etc... we also need to look at quality of craftmanship, Chanel alignment standards, etc..

IMO, the quality of new series bag is not as good as those in the '90. Fortunately, hologram card is still hard to fake.

5. This lovely POWERSELLER has the balls to list a pink cambon w/ a starting bid of 990 .... and it has pink lining !

6. eBay.au: 100% authentic Chanel Cambon Small tote w/receipt (item 180020394382 end time 28-Aug-06 06:58:23 AEST)

Totally fake. I put this here, because someone was asking if it was real. The hologram is a dead giveway. Not only are the marking incorrect, the 0 does not have a slash thru it. Font is also too big. This bag is going for almost $600.00

Seller is nana_ff7 (private) [​IMG] Do not buy bags from this seller.