fAKE CDC HERMES ON E BAY PLS REPORT IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardneish

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Hi, everyone this is a fake CDC Hermes bracelet its a very bad one and being sold by a huge powerseller that must know its fake

I feel angry that so many of us have restrictions placed on us eg list only every 30 days which is allowing the huge powersellers like this to knowlingly list a fake

It closes in a few hours I have reported it but no doubt they will not pay any attention to me, can you help by doing the same

thankyou
Neishy

the link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hermes-Collie...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:2|39:1|240:1318

I think most people know that Hermes items do not sell " embossed leather cheap leather at that", when they list they have to click to confirm that they know its authentic if they do not have that knowledge they should not list.

So many good sellers are now restricted to listing one item every 30 days the big guys are taking full advantage of this

No I am not mailing them I did this once, and the seller got hold of my home address and phone number and I had to call the police in ( turned out they were a lunatic they had stolen my photo's of my handbag Ostrich Kelly and tried to sell it on E bay)

Pls think of the poor person who is going to be scammmed out of so much money and report it.
thankyou

I authenticate on the H thread thats how I found it, did not have time to look at the other items as I am supposed to be working ( aggggh)
Just sometimes I think I really do waste my time trying to help, I only do it to try and stop other people being ripped of like I have been in the past

x

I authenticate on the H thread thats how I found it, did not have time to look at the other items as I am supposed to be working ( aggggh)
Just sometimes I think I really do waste my time trying to help, I only do it to try and stop other people being ripped of like I have been in the past

x

I reported it too. It is never a waste of time. If you can help even 1 person avoid the heartache of a fake then good for you!

Thankyou, its a worry because I do not like the look of one of the H bags they are selling too.

I will post that bag on the authenticate H thread and hope some other members will chip in on it

I know for sure the CDC is a horrible grotesque fakee
thankyou again

Response from seller:

This item is 100% genuine and our client has the original sales receipt, she is one of Chicago's largest Hermes Clients. We made a mistake stating it was embossed leather when indeed it is genuine croc
Thank you
Edropoff Express Staff

response from seller:

this item is 100% genuine and our client has the original sales receipt, she is one of chicago's largest hermes clients. We made a mistake stating it was embossed leather when indeed it is genuine croc
thank you
edropoff express staff

no way is that an authentic cuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.