Fake Buyer Buys Item Leave Feedback Neg 10 mins later

It will definitely be removed because the person won't pay. Unfortunately I saw another forum where people were suggesting to do what this person did as a part of the ebay strike (to leave random negatives to show how not leaving a buyer negative feedback can badly affect sellers). I don't condone this and it's terrible. =(

Mooks how do you know it is a false contact? Middle of nowhere in Lancs is a well known place. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Hmmm....Avin a Laugh is a pretty common name though---maybe they can track down his cousin Hil A. Rious...:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Seriously though... sorry that happened and I hope Ebay removes it. Obviously it was a bogus account too bad Ebay doesn't have some method to qualify an account before someone can commit to a BIN purchase.:shrugs:

It will definitely be removed because the person won't pay. Unfortunately I saw another forum where people were suggesting to do what this person did as a part of the ebay strike (to leave random negatives to show how not leaving a buyer negative feedback can badly affect sellers). I don't condone this and it's terrible. =(

I sure would be disapointed if this was the case. Especially if any of our fellow tPFers would consider this action. :crybaby: I chose to delay listing my items in support of the strike - but have made a purchase :shame: - sorry - It was a bargain... :yes: I think numbers of listings are already on the rise again anyway...

Again, I hope that what the OP experienced is not a course of action of the strikers ~ some people rely on the income of Ebay - strike or not. There are better ways to deal with the upset of feedback and fees than to slam other fellow Ebayers.

Is your dispute closed? When it closes, (I think after the 8th day or maybe even now since your bidder is Naru) your number will go back up but the comments will remain. Ebay will add an administrative note that your buyer is NARU.