fake burb for my dog

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anybody know where I can get a machine washable synthetic cashmere burberry scarf?

My dog is getting older and is still not housetraining well so I was refered here: www.bellybands.com.

They said they could make me a custom belly band from whatever fabric I choose and I'd love for little Tobin James to have some burberry to mathc his mommy and daddy.

I was intending to use an older cashmere scarf and just consider it a hand-me-down but the people at making it say it should be a machine washable fabric.

anybody have an idea? I'd really love to make him a cream nova belly band and maybe a black/red supernova or something.

2. Are you asking about where to get a fake Burberry scarf to use? If so, this is not the forum for you...

Why not purchase an authentic cotton Burberry t-shirt and use the fabric for this?

3. Aw, your dog deserves a little luxury, too! Don't make her wear a fake... Although I'm not swimming in designer goods all the time, my dog only gets authentic collars and clothes... Sometimes the Burberry outlet has dog stuff.

If burberry is a bit pricey for you, why not try coach? The outlet often has collars for $30 and sometimes has dog sweaters for close to that.

Hope this helps! I bet you could call the outlets, too, to save yourself a trip.