Fake bags on other LV forums....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, I just recently joined another bag forum and could not believe the amount of fakes I saw. The pictures were not taken down either! People were praising the fake bags saying they were beautiful etc....

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I was so annoyed by the people trying to say their bags are authentic that I don't think I will return.

tPF is THE BEST ONLINE PURSE FORUM! I just want to thank the Mods for doing such a good job making sure fakes are not allowed on this forum. I have been a member since 2006 (had a different name then changed because of email address). I love this place!

Sorry about the rant.

2. tpf should add a "like" button like facebook!

3. lol! The "like" button on facebook was an awesome idea!

4. im hitting the "like" button on this comment too...lol!!

5. Agree, we shouldnt encourage fakes! They are everywhere..

6. there are several fakes posted in the celebrities with LV forum lately, i assume the poster doesn't realise.

7. please always report posts that contain pics of fakes please :yes:

8. :yes::goodpost: :yes:

9. I too love TPF because the mods do a great job of taking down any fakes and rude people. :heart:

10. Our mods here really do an oustanding job! :ps: