Fake bag on a real bag?

bumblebees

O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I discovered these color pop bags that has a drawing of a LV speedy with a FAKE stamp on one of them. It's fun and different take on 'desginer bags' don't you think? I would've never thought of that. I like how they added a final touch by adding that pageant ribbon or whatever you call them like the bag is a first prize winner or something lol. I would never carry it but I can always appreciate creativity and thinking outside the "box". I just wanted share with all of you.

Attachments

• 3in1bag1.jpg
    3in1bag1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 175
  • screenshot-18.jpg
    screenshot-18.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 153
I discovered these color pop bags that has a drawing of a LV speedy with a FAKE stamp on one of them. It's fun and different take on 'desginer bags' don't you think? I would've never thought of that. I like how they added a final touch by adding that pageant ribbon or whatever you call them like the bag is a first prize winner or something lol. I would never carry it but I can always appreciate creativity and thinking outside the "box". I just wanted share with all of you.

where did you see these totes?

Where do you buy these? It'll work as an alternative to the sleeper or dustbags. I would certainly use these to keep my bags when traveling and can also be used as a shopping bag or beach bag.