Fake bag from neiman Marcus! What to do?

totoro723

Jan 29, 2008
IMG_9164.JPG IMG_9166.JPG I ordered a balenciaga city small from neiman Marcus and today I received my bag and it's not even the same bag! It looks so fake! I don't know if I should take it into a store or mail it back to return it. I'm worried they will think I switched it or something and won't give me a refund. What to do??? It won't let me upload more pictures it says file is too big. Please help! Thanks!

View attachment 3601105 View attachment 3601106 I ordered a balenciaga city small from neiman Marcus and today I received my bag and it's not even the same bag! It looks so fake! I don't know if I should take it into a store or mail it back to return it. I'm worried they will think I switched it or something and won't give me a refund. What to do??? It won't let me upload more pictures it says file is too big. Please help! Thanks!
Please post a picture of what you ordered so we can compare the two handbags.

Hopefully they will accept the handbag back without any problems. Don't fear them. Tell them exactly what you are telling us, ' This is the handbag you sent me. I have no other handbag in my possession.' Let them fear you because you are the customer and your voice is powerful on social media.

They will let you return it. Call them as soon as you can. They make mistakes and ship the wrong item. It happened to me with a David Yurman piece. They sent me a $300 bracelet and I had ordered a $2000 necklace. [emoji15] They made everything right though.

Hi
They will let you return it. Call them as soon as you can. They make mistakes and ship the wrong item. It happened to me with a David Yurman piece. They sent me a $300 bracelet and I had ordered a $2000 necklace. [emoji15] They made everything right though.
I called them right when I opened the package. did you ship it back or brought it into the store? Thanks

This exact thing happened to me with Neiman Marcus a few years ago with an Alexander Wang bag. You are about the fourth person I have heard this happened to. I no longer order bags from them online. I returned the bag in person. They were great about it but I cannot believe they have this problem in the first place.

(BTW their gift cards with purchase program sucks too. You have to use the card by a certain date and that date ALWAYS seems to be right before they get new merchandise in for the season.)

I hate NM.

Reactions: leechiyong
(BTW their gift cards with purchase program sucks too. You have to use the card by a certain date and that date ALWAYS seems to be right before they get new merchandise in for the season.)

I hate NM.
And if you don't get it, you have to wait a certain amount of time to have it be re-sent. And if you still don't get that one, another two weeks. Until it's a month before the expiration date and hours of your life arguing.

Reactions: bagnshoofetish