fake accessories?

I've seen quite a few fake keyfobs and wristlets... - if you check the "Worst Fakes" thread - you will see a ton!

Sad, really - but it seems like there is a fake for just about anything.

:shrugs:

YUP!

I have the monkey and he sure as heck does not look like that!:wtf:

I can see why its easy for some potential buyers that are not familiar with Coach to bid on and buy a fake!

i knew that they made random ones that coach never put out, but i wasnt sure if they would go out of their way to replicate a keyfob when they cant get that much money for them anyway. some people are too desperate. if only the world was fake free- everything would be so much simpler

Coach accessories are so reasonable in pricing. It's so ridiculous that someone would even waste time copying them. I've seen some terrible accessories before. I think many people aren't even aware they are carrying fakes......

There are so many fake key fobs on Ebay it is ridiculous!! Coach did not make Disney/Mickey Mouse or Hello Kitty keyfobs.

To me, counterfeiting the keyfobs seems like it would be very cost effective for them. Mass Manufacture them for a cost of $1 each or whatever and sell them for $10 and resell for $25 , etc. etc.

BTW, although Coach's keychains are cheaper than most any other item, I'm sure some people still find it hard to spend $50 on a key chain!

Hello Kitty fake Coach keyfobs? Now that's just ridiculous!

I've actually not seen too many fake Coach accessories, just the wallets. I mean, why even bother buying a fake mini skinny when the real thing is reasonably priced?