Fairy Orange or Astro - Opinions Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm a little late to the game, always happens!
    But, I want to get a Fairy in color!
    Please, Opinions, suggestions ...........
    Orange - bright - vibrant! (will I get tired of the color) or
    Astro - Grey - more neutral - (possibly year round color)
    HELP Girls!
    TIA :flowers:

2. Astro!!

Orange seems a lot more difficult to match with your wardrobe & more of a summer color.

3. you should really post a pic of yourself in what you normally wear and the bags you would normally and the shoes too otherwise it would be a personal opinion, and my vote is for the astro because I like purples and pinks and orange is too LOUD for me!

4. ASTRO!!!

(although if i were to get a color, it would be orange, but i think this is harder to match with everything, and you may get bored of it quicker?)

5. Definitely the astro...the orange is a little gaudy for me.

6. astro definitely. i luv that colour

7. Thanks everyone ........ looks like Astro is the fav!

8. If anyone hears of an Astro available please PM me, I think I'm going in that direction .....
    I love the Orange, but I think the Astro is easier to work into my wardrobe!

9. I would chose the ASTRO because Orange does seem to be harder to match with the wardrobe and I feel like Astro/Gray is more of a smooth background for the fairies :yes: