Fairy in SoHo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I was wondering around SoHo yesterday and I noticed a fairy bag (white) on the counter through the Prada window. I was planning to NOT go into Prada or Miu Miu as I really am not allowing myself anymore purchases now until Fall.
    Well, I wanted to check out this Fairy and see what all the fuss was about as I didn't see one in real life (except a small purple one). It's GORGEOUS!!
    Wow!
    It was the floor model and they offered to sell it to me for 20% off. I was tempted but it was one of the first ones and I saw a run in the print. The lining was a gorgeous buttery cranberry leather, I melted when I unzipped that bag.

Just thought I'd share my fairy thoughts and it anyone wants that floor model, you should call...maybe there is a way of sealing it. The smear of color was not very noticable.

2. That's why they probably offered 20% off.
    It was probably a return.

3. yep...i hate when they sell returns....

4. ^^^seriously, ick!

5. At least they were discounting it and not trying to passing it off as a flawless bag.

6. Ya, and don't we know who returned it ????

7. I'm pretty new to Prada~~ so I was wondering
    how much is the fairy bag??

8. HECK YES! :yahoo:

BUT WHY? i mean its a great way to get a bag that has a problem at a great price that is still current!!! :tup:

I THINK ITS A STEAL FOR SOMEONE THATS NOT OCD!

9. ^ But sometimes, they don't tell customers it was a return and usually they do not offer additional discounts unless it has a patent defect. That's when it sucks!