fairy bag: classic or seasonal??

Vanillinae

bag amateur
Nov 26, 2007
So yes, as the title says... would you consider the fairy bag as a classic? if not, how many seasons do you think it could last before it goes completely out of style?? :shrugs:

I think that because the Fairy Bag is so distinctive, people in the know will always remember which season it's from. 10 years down the road, fashionistas will still refer to it us the Fairy Bag.

But having said that, the Fairy Bag isn't really trendy. It's more like a work of art in classic handbag shapes e.g, tote, bowlers.

I see it as an investment piece. Sure, we'll know when it was made but doesn't mean you can flaunt it in a few years' time. :tup:

The fairy bag is not my cup of tea, but I think years from now you could always pull it out for a special event or party, and you would get lots of comments and compliments on it.

I buy my bags with the idea that I'll be able to use them in the years to come--I don't really care whether they are "in fashion" or not. :smile:

I think that because the Fairy Bag is so distinctive, people in the know will always remember which season it's from. 10 years down the road, fashionistas will still refer to it us the Fairy Bag.

But having said that, the Fairy Bag isn't really trendy. It's more like a work of art in classic handbag shapes e.g, tote, bowlers.

I see it as an investment piece. Sure, we'll know when it was made but doesn't mean you can flaunt it in a few years' time. :tup:

^^^ITA, I think that it is a collector's item for sure. It is so unique that it will be dated in the sense that people will remember which runway it was launched on and with which collection. However, with that said I think it will be timeless because it is so artistic and rare. I adore mine and I am planning on wearing it for years to come.

:goodpost:

ITA!