Fairfax Virginia Birkin

Jun 23, 2007
Hi! I stopped in to the Vienna/Fairfax, VA boutique today to drop off a scarf for cleaning and saw the most beautiful Gris Touterelle Birkin 35 in Clemence with Palladium hardware. It was just sitting in the display case. It is $8950. It is gorgeous. This is evidently a new color and is something like etoupe, but more grey and a perfect neutral and really lightweight.
I hope someone from tPF can give her a good home!
Judy

Hi Judy,
I saw this bag when I was out there for the private sate on Wednesday, you are right it is as very chic bag, nice color, would be great for Florida all year.
Also , did you see the lovely Kelly in the grey color and there was also a new Kelly in the light Kelly green over by the door and register closest to the scarf area.
Susan von

Judy,
I noticed you have a OP by your name and I had one by my other post. Do you know what that means? I sent a pm to the moderators, but never heard from anyone?
I never saw it before until this week.
thanks
Susan von

Hi! I stopped in to the Vienna/Fairfax, VA boutique today to drop off a scarf for cleaning and saw the most beautiful Gris Touterelle Birkin 35 in Clemence with Palladium hardware. It was just sitting in the display case. It is $8950. It is gorgeous. This is evidently a new color and is something like etoupe, but more grey and a perfect neutral and really lightweight.
I hope someone from tPF can give her a good home!
Judy

I was there on July 29 for the private sale and saw that beautiful birkin in gris touterelle. However, when my SA brought out a Rouge H birkin 35 in fjord I was hooked and that beauty went home with me!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was in the Fairfax Hermes yesteday and the Gris Touterelle Birkin 35 is gone. They have blue and a dark brown 40cm Birkins as well as a 35cm Birkin in a new color (sorry I did not understand the name). It was a brownish,goldish tan. It looked great with browns and blacks, but nor with taupes or taupey browns. Pretty color, but not as versitile as etoupe or Gris Touterelle, IMO. Sorry for the less than perfect description.

There is a gorgeous 35 cm etoupe Kelly. I believe that it is $8595.

I was in the Fairfax Hermes yesteday and the Gris Touterelle Birkin 35 is gone. They have blue and a dark brown 40cm Birkins as well as a 35cm Birkin in a new color (sorry I did not understand the name). It was a brownish,goldish tan. It looked great with browns and blacks, but nor with taupes or taupey browns. Pretty color, but not as versitile as etoupe or Gris Touterelle, IMO. Sorry for the less than perfect description.

They showed me that Kelly about a month ago I think, did it have GHW? Pretty Kelly!

I called this morning about it and they said they didn't have it. They don't know me, so I figured it was all BS, but thanks for the update!