Fair Price For LV ?

Cat

Jan 29, 2006
First let me say I hope this is the proper place to post this question.

I'm going to sell a LV Mizi,it's only been used for a month and looks like new, it cost me over $1,400 after taxes.
Would $975.00 be a fair asking price,I don't mind giving a buyer a bargain but I don't feel I should give it away either.

Why are you selling the Mizi? It's so pretty! If you're serious I'd say that $975 sounds low for such a rare and in demand bag, but maybe you can keep it? Is it not functional for you?

You can probably ask for 1100+ plus since it is a really new and good condition bag, plus in many places the mizi is still out of stock. Hopefully that helps. :smile:

vanojr9 said:
Why are you selling the Mizi? It's so pretty! If you're serious I'd say that $975 sounds low for such a rare and in demand bag, but maybe you can keep it? Is it not functional for you?

I've decided to sell this bag because I ordered this bag last night.

CHLOE.jpg

This bag is a little more my style.

love2shop said:
i think that is reasonable if the patina is still brand new..

Yes the patina is wonderful,the bag has only been outside the house ten times since Christmas day.
Thanks to all of you for your input.:smile:

You don't want people to think it is fake; I have heard that when a bag is worth xx amount but the seller asks substantially less then people question it's authenticity. You could always start your bidding at $975 with a higher buy now price; then you let the market decide what the bag is worth and you will at least get the $975 for it (minus all the fees and such).

Cat said:
First let me say I hope this is the proper place to post this question.

I'm going to sell a LV Mizi,it's only been used for a month and looks like new, it cost me over $1,400 after taxes.
Would $975.00 be a fair asking price,I don't mind giving a buyer a bargain but I don't feel I should give it away either.

Uuuh do you have to sell the Mizi? I would hate to let go the bag for that low price but then it is considered used even only for a month. I would keep the Mizi unless I hate the bag and would rather get the $975 to buy another purse your really love.

The Mizi is such a lovely bag. I almost buy one but the bag is a little too large for me so I didn't buy it.