Fair Price For LV ?

Cat

Member
Jan 29, 2006
3,478
1
First let me say I hope this is the proper place to post this question.

I'm going to sell a LV Mizi,it's only been used for a month and looks like new, it cost me over $1,400 after taxes.
Would $975.00 be a fair asking price,I don't mind giving a buyer a bargain but I don't feel I should give it away either.
 
V

vanojr9

Why are you selling the Mizi? It's so pretty! If you're serious I'd say that $975 sounds low for such a rare and in demand bag, but maybe you can keep it? Is it not functional for you?
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
You can probably ask for 1100+ plus since it is a really new and good condition bag, plus in many places the mizi is still out of stock. Hopefully that helps. :smile:
 

Cat

Member
Jan 29, 2006
3,478
1
vanojr9 said:
Why are you selling the Mizi? It's so pretty! If you're serious I'd say that $975 sounds low for such a rare and in demand bag, but maybe you can keep it? Is it not functional for you?
I've decided to sell this bag because I ordered this bag last night.


This bag is a little more my style.
 

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
1,996
7
37
London UK
Cat said:
I've decided to sell this bag because I ordered this bag last night.


This bag is a little more my style.



Oh I want this bag ... where did you order it from ???
 

Cat

Member
Jan 29, 2006
3,478
1
love2shop said:
i think that is reasonable if the patina is still brand new..
Yes the patina is wonderful,the bag has only been outside the house ten times since Christmas day.
Thanks to all of you for your input.:smile:
 

Cat

Member
Jan 29, 2006
3,478
1
kimmy said:
Oh I want this bag ... where did you order it from ???
Kimmy I ordered mine from NM,it's on back order but they give the following shipping info.
Expected to ship no later than: 02/22/2006 :biggrin:
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
You don't want people to think it is fake; I have heard that when a bag is worth xx amount but the seller asks substantially less then people question it's authenticity. You could always start your bidding at $975 with a higher buy now price; then you let the market decide what the bag is worth and you will at least get the $975 for it (minus all the fees and such).
 

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
3,294
5
Texas
Cat said:
First let me say I hope this is the proper place to post this question.

I'm going to sell a LV Mizi,it's only been used for a month and looks like new, it cost me over $1,400 after taxes.
Would $975.00 be a fair asking price,I don't mind giving a buyer a bargain but I don't feel I should give it away either.
Uuuh do you have to sell the Mizi? I would hate to let go the bag for that low price but then it is considered used even only for a month. I would keep the Mizi unless I hate the bag and would rather get the $975 to buy another purse your really love.

The Mizi is such a lovely bag. I almost buy one but the bag is a little too large for me so I didn't buy it.
 

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
12,049
24
I LOVE my mizi...I wouldnt sell it, you should hold on to it as its a beautiful addition to any collection!!!