failure to launch *spoilers!*

1. why can't sjp pick better movies? this had such good cast potential. *sigh*

did anyone else get creeped by the fact that she was basically a hooker? yikes. and the animals? weird. at least matty mcone-whatever is easy on the eyes.

edit: went a little nuts with the question marks. :shame: :smile:

2. I haven't seen this but have wanted to.
    Weird thing though. . . DH travels ALL THE TIME and actually watched it twice in one week and liked it!
    It's not his normal type of movie {no Rambo or guns} so I was really surprised!

3. I think it's cute movie, I like it... :biggrin:

4. I am a big SJP fan, but I did not like this movie, I was pretty disappointed after watching it. I liked her in Family Stone much better. :sad:

5. I thought it was a super cute movie...the last 20min were the best for me though.

6. i've seen this movie. i like it! it's cute. specially the part where they're playing with the paint ball gun [err, what's that called again? :lol:]

7. I didn't like it...it's cute, but it seems like every other movie out there. What happened to the days when movies actually had meaning and were fun to watch? Or when actors/actresses could act? Hollywood...*sighs*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice