Failed or normal Maxi lambskin in black. Need some advice!

kichichan

Apr 5, 2009
USA
Hi ladies!!
I have purchased a handbag (Classic Maxi lambskin in black with silver hardware) on 03/08/09 at Chanel Fabourg St Honore boutique by phone ordering. After it arrived today at my house in Sweden, I have now realized that there is a flaw on the leather caused tearing part due to overstretched leather from sticthing.
Please give me some advices if I should ask for a replacement bag or this is just a normal problems.
I have returned 1 bag before to get a replacement in rue Cambon, and now this unlucky things happened to me again. So up set and sad for this!!:shocked::wondering:wacko:

Last edited:

misschanel28

Jun 5, 2009
Canada
I see what you are talking about in the last picture. I don't really see anything in the first 3. Can you please describe or point out the problem spots?

Mine has 2 spots where the leather is stretched out too...I don't really have that big of a problem with it...I just hope they repair it when it comes time for me to bring it in.

cookie888

Apr 18, 2009
Surrey, UK
The last picture doesn't look good imo
If you're not happy with it you should take it back otherwise it will keep niggling at you
Sorry this happened to you :sad:
Quality is such as hit-or-miss thing

kichichan

Apr 5, 2009
USA
Thank you for your comment, ladies! I could not stop sticking my eyes into that peeling part. Finally, I made a decision to call the boutique and ask if I can return it, the SA Jessica said they have no more bag like that left however the new bag is coming next week so that I can send it back to them by Fedex to get a replacement, I got it done just now. Hope the new coming bag will have a better quality.
The boutique will pay for the shipment fees, anyway.

MarvelGirl

Always Be Thankful
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
^^That is great news, kichichan! I just purchased a black caviar maxi with gh and mine looks fine (not sure that it is perfect since nothing is ever REALLY perfect, ya know). Glad you are getting a replacement. Please let us know how things turn out. Good Luck!