Fading monogram canvas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey All,
    Just wondering if any of you experience fading on your monogram wallets. I just realized my sarah wallet I've had for about 4 years (moderate use) has some fading on the white part of the wallet. You can see through the white parts.Does that make sense? :P Do you guys think this is this normal wear and tear? Thx!

2. I guess it sound like normal wear and tear. I notice that the monogram canvas markings can chip off. Based on observing my mom wallet. lol

3. I'm assuming by white part you're talking about a white MC wallet? If so, there's been instances of fading.

4. Oh, I did not notice OP was concerning about her Mulicolor Monogram. I thought she was wondering about the regular classic monogram canvas. :lolots:

I don't own any Multicolor monogram. But I heard heard it could chip and fade. :smile:

5. The design on the MC is a silk screen, so it's susceptible to fading/chipping/scratching off.
    Anytime I get anything MC, my SA is sure to caution me against it rubbing against anything and keeping it away from things like keys that can scratch it.

6. Good catch, I thought she was talking about the mono as well.

7. Thanks for letting us know this info. I have my first MC on the way.

8. Keep the dust bag on if you're not using it and keep it away as much as possible from direct sunlight.