faded colour on corners birkin bag

flower

O.G.
Jun 25, 2007
Hi there,maybe one of you can help me.I bought a birkinbag gold togo two years ago.Yesterday I noticed that the color and the leather at the corners at the bottom are faded and the leather seems raw.Is did normal by normal use?Or do I have to go back to the store and complain?:confused1:

The retouch the corners and clean and polish the entire outside of the bag so it will look brandspanking new. You will have to pay for this, but it's manageable. Depends on where you are.

thanks for the information Hello 2703.I am happy that it is normal.Goiing to the hermes shop to ask them if it is already nessicery or that I have to wait a bit longer.

I had my corners touched up at Madison and it was free of charge.
I had only had my Birkin for 6 months. That was last November,and I could use another touch up; but I will wait until the next time I am in NY.

sometimes they can touch up corners. some leathers, older ones, it is harder. some like barenia i think are not able to be helped. i saw a porc bag with a stained corner, looked as though someone tried to touch it up and it turned too dark. best to take it asap to H for a cleaning. good luck!

Where in Europe do you live if I may ask?
If the bag is professionally treated by Hermes, you will be satisfied with the results for sure, unless your bag is totally trashed. The spa can do a lot but there are of course limits to what they cnan do.