Factory vs retail stores in Canada

kkatrina

O.G.
Jan 8, 2013
For those of you who purchase lots of Coach (in Canada)...would like your opinion and advice please!

Is it worth buying bag at the retail stores at regular price when they're going to go to the factory stores a couple weeks later? Do ALL bags go to the factory stores eventually? Are there some models that retail waits for them to sell out and never hits the factory?

I'm looking at 2 bags at the moment. I love the Legacy leather penny shoulder purse in MINT. I'm petite and this cute little bag would go perfectly with my summer clothes, color and size wise! It's currently at the retail stores for $200....but do you think think this will go to factory?

I heard from the SA that the black madison leather tote won't get to the factory just because it's black. Is this true, or they just wanted me to purchase? THANK YOU!

So do you have to check the factory store very frequently? Or how would I know what arrived at factory (other than calling and asking for a specific bag)?
I use to post what deletes are coming to outlet but I STOPPED.
Not everyone waits so I was getting a few upset.....so now I just calling my stores around this time of the month....

For those of you who purchase lots of Coach (in Canada)...would like your opinion and advice please!

Is it worth buying bag at the retail stores at regular price when they're going to go to the factory stores a couple weeks later? Do ALL bags go to the factory stores eventually? Are there some models that retail waits for them to sell out and never hits the factory?

I'm looking at 2 bags at the moment. I love the Legacy leather penny shoulder purse in MINT. I'm petite and this cute little bag would go perfectly with my summer clothes, color and size wise! It's currently at the retail stores for $200....but do you think think this will go to factory?

I heard from the SA that the black madison leather tote won't get to the factory just because it's black. Is this true, or they just wanted me to purchase? THANK YOU!

NO!!! I bought one bag(carly) from full price because we didnt have outlets then... was it worth it NO!
I bought a bleeker wallet from the fp store... was it worth it.. YES because it was 7 years ago, well made and wore well.

Now, no I REFUSE to pay full price for things that go on sale within 2-3 months!
OUTLET-OUTLET-OUTLET...
I generally use PCE for charms and small items, because our outlet doesnt get good charms its very hit and miss unlike the US outlets.

I agree, I'll usually wait until I visit the outlet to make a purchase. If they don't have a bag on my wishlist at the outlet, they usually have something else I have been eyeing. I never leave the outlet empty handed. :graucho:

But poor little hicks like me in the Midwest have no outlet....so we have to purchase wisely with PCE!!

Even with no outlet there are always other options to get a sale. Nordies, Dillard's, vonmaur always have bags on sale in store and often online. I live about 70 miles from an outlet so stalking them is not an option. But I can stalk local department stores a online sales!!

There is no guarantee that every bag will go to the outlet, but many do. I try not to pay too much attention to the new releases. I wait to see what shows up at the outlet and then see if I fall in love with something. It works great for me!