factory version of the ergo satchel?

I wonder if the pink patent had a different lining than the regular leather? I have the burnt orange and it has tattersall lining, # 12248. The link you posted has a different style #.

P.S. was also going to say there is no "F" in front of the style number, so what you posted is not a factory bag.

not a factory version just a different version this color is called fuschia while the other one with tattersall lining is pink which to me doesnt really make sense cause the one with tattersall lining looks more like fuschia and this one with the plain lining is more of a pink.

this is not the factory version, they were at coach full price stores a couple of weeks ago for a while, it's called FUCHSIA and has beige lining, it came out at the same time as the black patent ergo. They came out at the same time as the "re-release" of the pink patent, the had pink patent, fuchsia patent, black patent and an off-white patent (that i've seen at macys only so far)

ahhh... thanks for clearing that up babes! :tup: i didn't know there were two different ones either!

it's funny how coach thinks though... why did they not make everything with the tattersall lining? it's so much nicer!

Nope ITA it's not a factory piece as the one in black patent that I purchased from Dillard's just had standard satin lining that I believe was blue. If I remember correctly because I returned it! I think that when Coach re-released these they did not do so with the standard (as we know it) tattersall lining!

I agree the fuschia is more pink, and the pink is more hot pink or fuschia. The FX has the plain lining, the PK has the tattersall. The black patent has blue. I think all the rest have tattersall except the magenta (MJ) has a plain pinkish lining. There is a factory colour that is geranium that does not have the tattersall (I'm not sure what it has since I talked to an SA on the phone about the colour). I didn't know there was an off-white at all until I saw one on Ebay. It isn't stuffed or anything and looked terrible! Like a flat whoopie cushion (you'd think if someone was trying to sell it they'd at least make it presentable!). I think tattersall would look good in all of them too. I really like the burnt orange and mahogany with the tattersall. They're so pretty. And the rose (which is a light pink more than a mauve.)

WOW, was that confusing enough for everyone! :wtf:

It looks like it was released in December 08 --- L08 in the creed. That's very recent. It's sad that the bag doesn't have Tattersall lining. This beige lining makes it look very plain and dull. The big selling feature is the lining and this, in fact, turns me off because I was expecting Tattersall to drape the inside with its gorgeous colours. I would cry if I received this bag as a gift because I'd miss the Tattersall lining so much. :crybaby: I'd return it immediately and get something else and go find the original style later on.

Last edited: