Factory Find: ASHLEY Carry All in Colbalt.

HandbagxQueen

gottalovecoach
Sep 21, 2010
I'm usually a BLACK handbag girl (sometimes deep purple or mahogany brown - but mostly dark colors)... but I ALWAYS wanted a BLUE handbag.

the new Sophia Small Satchel in Colbalt Blue (signature + patent leather is TDF) - but I have a black leather Sophia... why have 2 of the same bags?

the Kristin Small Hobo (leather in royal blue) is pretty with the brass hardware, but I knew I wouldn't use it all the time.

ANYWAY, I'm not one to buy "Factory Made" specific handbags... there's something about them that doesn't do it for me (coloring, lining, style, etc.)

BUT while browsing at my local Factory Store yesterday, I came across this PATENT BLUE SATCHEL, from the ASHLEY collection (F15516)
I totally fell in love with it! :biggrin:

Coach15516.jpg

It's identical to the Madison Carry All (14578)

Coach14578MadisonCarryAll.jpg

Funny thing is that when the Madison signature/leather satchel carry all was in stores I DISLIKED IT.
Especially the double straps and the size of it. But for some reason this Ashley Satchel was the one!
I guess the patent isn't as shiny as the new Madison Shoulder Tote bags. Plus I got a good deal on it. :yahoo:

Congrats!! It's wonderful!! I really like it a lot! I have the madison carryall in black and I just love the size of it. It's the bag I grab when I want to bring a ton of stuff. It's comfortable to carry too! Enjoy! Does the ashely come with a shoulder removable shoulder strap?

Congrats!! It's wonderful!! I really like it a lot! I have the madison carryall in black and I just love the size of it. It's the bag I grab when I want to bring a ton of stuff. It's comfortable to carry too! Enjoy! Does the ashely come with a shoulder removable shoulder strap?

YES there is a removable shoulder strap. I never like the long shoulder straps so I usually just take it off the bag. THANKS!!

Oh yummy! That Cobalt colour is TDF! Yes, yes, yes! Congratulations!
What colour is the lining?

Thank you! the color is gorgeous!

The lining is black satin :biggrin: