Facial spritzer courtesy of Fix+ and Vanilla pigment

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I made the concoction of fix+ and vanilla pigment.. you don't even need a lot of each, but OMG I am so in love with this idea. I got a little spray bottle, maybe 4 oz, put in a bit of Fix+ and some vanilla. If you haven't tried it yet, you MUST! It is so lovely. First off, in the summer heat it feels great to spritz your face with this mist, and then the shimmer and glow you get from the vanilla is just fabulous. Try it ladies!

ooh so glad it works well for you!! Right now, sometimes I spray my 187 brush 2-3 times with Fix + then I dab the brush into some vanilla pigment that I poured onto the back of my hand. Then I just highlight with that.

No frosted this is better. I can carry this around with me and glow all day.. hehee. I only just tried it to see if I liked it so I didn't use a lot of Fix+ or vanilla. I filled a (correction 2 oz) spray bottle maybe half way up with Fix+ and then put in some vanilla. I didn't measure it. I used my tweezers (cleaned it first), and used the back of it to scoop out some vanilla... maybe 2 x. So it wasn't a lot. But it shimmers so nicely in the sun. Love it more than any other luminizer I have ever used, and it feels so refreshing. TRY it!

yeh like 2 heaps from the back of my twizzer and half the bottle of a 2 oz spray bottle. I love it.. you can play and add more if you like. The way I did it, it isn't over powering, just a nice healthy glow, and that is what I was aiming for.. but play around and find your preference. I didn't want to waste any of my Fix+ so thats why I use a little bit. Next time I will add more. I plan to use this all winter long. I usually spray myself with Fix+ each morning after I put on my makeup to set it, so I will use this instead.

oooh i do that too!

Vanillapigmentspritz001.jpg

Vanillapigmentspritz003.jpg

pretty pretty :P

I have to try that. I have a somewhat olive complexion, and I thought it would be good to add something to it with a slightly gold shimmer. I could then even spritz it on my chest or arms when I am wearing low cut and short sleeved tops.

I have to try that. I have a somewhat olive complexion, and I thought it would be good to add something to it with a slightly gold shimmer. I could then even spritz it on my chest or arms when I am wearing low cut and short sleeved tops.

If you are tan, I would use tan pigment. It gives you a golden glow.

Lovely idea! But what is this Fix+ thing? I know it must be MAC, because one of my friends has a foundation called Fix... but it's not a liquid.. could anyone be so kind to explain?