Facial liposuction anyone?

ellamm

Jun 8, 2021
Hello. I have been considering doing a liposuction underneath my double chin and around my neck as I've been very self consious about my double chin. It's something that's just running in my family's genes, nothing to do with health. Are there anyone else who has done it who could share their experience with it? The consultation, surgery and the post-op care as well? Thank you

I had a friend do it…if your ok with wearing a chin brace around your face for 3 months then go for it. Results are great and it is a quick procedure with a pretty long recovery. I’m thinking of doing it in the winter where I am home more lol.

I had a friend do it…if your ok with wearing a chin brace around your face for 3 months then go for it. Results are great and it is a quick procedure with a pretty long recovery. I’m thinking of doing it in the winter where I am home more lol.
That long!? I went with CoolSculpting in part because of the recovery for lipo (also my friend was against it), with CS there's no downtime, but I had no idea it was that awful...

That long!? I went with CoolSculpting in part because of the recovery for lipo (also my friend was against it), with CS there's no downtime, but I had no idea it was that awful...
I have also only heard that some people only got told to wear the compression brand for a few weeks only. I guess it depends on your surgeon?

Reactions: Sferics
I have also only heard that some people only got told to wear the compression brand for a few weeks only. I guess it depends on your surgeon?

I know two people who did this kind of lipo and they both had to wear the compression brand for about 10-14 days night and day and six weeks for night only.

I went all the way to Korea for my double chin lipo and other surgeries. It's far but definitely worth my time. They told me to wear the compression band almost all day for 1 ~2 week and then just wear it for when I sleep afterward. It wasn't too uncomfortable.

I went all the way to Korea for my double chin lipo and other surgeries. It's far but definitely worth my time. They told me to wear the compression band almost all day for 1 ~2 week and then just wear it for when I sleep afterward. It wasn't too uncomfortable.

hi! Can I ask where you got your surgery done in Korea?

Reactions: vvsbabe
Yes. I was thrilled. I only had to wear the facial band (the thingie that goes around from the top of your head to your chin for a short time. It’s one of the best things I’ve done. Highly recommend. I did fat graft on my face at the same time (no more need for filler) and also upper eye lid. I’m trying to remember how long I had to wear the band, and I think it was something like @Sferics or @ellamm mentioned above. I almost think it was just a long weekend of 24 hour wear followed by two weeks of at night only, IDK. The band isn’t uncomfortable at all.

The change was extremely subtle (my mom didnt notice, as I wear glasses). But, then again she’s not the most observant lol. When I told her she said she simply thought I lost some weight. My iPhone didn’t recognize me lol. But, the important thing is this procedure made me feel so much better, and I felt more encouraged to continue to eat right and exercise. i heal apparently extremely well from PC, but what I do remember is I had to ice my eyes a lot (As per Drs general instructions). No pain the day after, no discomfort. I was told that many people can simply go back to work. But, not to work out (gym etc) for several weeks after. No Botox or dental work for a month after etc.

ETA: honestly the only thing that has changed my feelings about myself more (in a super positive, uplifting way) is getting my brows ombré d by renee at her company https://lekitsune.com/. I also did aquarelle lips :smile:

Last edited:
I'm considering getting facial liposuction...I decided not to do it because the place I was going to do was too expensive, but can you tell me the name of the place your friend did?