Facial contouring/face slimming without bone surgery in Korea?

make_mepretty

Sep 5, 2018
Hello TPF, I'm a total newbie in this topic. I am starting to plan my visit to Korea in a month for double eyelid surgery and facial contouring/slimming. V-line procedures are the most common but I'm not comfortable with going through bone surgery. Would buccal fat removal with chin implant give me slimmer looking face? Is there any other procedures in Korea that isn't so high risk as v-line surgeries?

Reactions: luna_rose
I think your case might be similar to mine. I got work done on my eyes about 4 years ago and since then I never even considered butting bone from my face until about a year ago. My friend went to regen to get some work done and I went with her and got a consultation and I thought I needed an implant for my short chin instead of cutting the bone. After Dr. Oh (regen’s jaw surgeon) saw my CT’s, carefully explained that my jaw bone was too big and showed my scans. In my case, I have a lot of fat on my face so I thought buccal fat removal or acculft + chin implant would be necessary but after seeing my CT image the jaw bone was too big to just get rid of the fat and put in the implants. Dr. Oh’s consultation was really good which influenced my decision. My friends results look great so I am planning on getting mine done soon.

Hello TPF, I'm a total newbie in this topic. I am starting to plan my visit to Korea in a month for double eyelid surgery and facial contouring/slimming. V-line procedures are the most common but I'm not comfortable with going through bone surgery. Would buccal fat removal with chin implant give me slimmer looking face? Is there any other procedures in Korea that isn't so high risk as v-line surgeries?
Haha welcome to the world of PS!!
If you don’t feel comfortable with getting rid of your bone you could get injections that melt the fat in that area, giving the impression of a slimmer jaw. It only lasts a few years, but you can get it redone. I’m not sure if the chin implant would look all that great or not, but you could ask your doctor. I think the issue I would have with a chin implant is that it will move out of place if you don’t attach it to the bone, so it would still require some drilling of the bone (I think).
Anyways, I would go for something less permanent before you decide what procedure(s) you will get. Since you are traveling there in only a month, I would not get super permanent or possibly detrimental procedures. Maybe just stick with your eyes surgery and some fat-melting injections around your jaw. I think you can also get fillers and fat melters around your chin to make it look longer, but sometimes that looks funny. I guess you have to decide what will be best for you!
Good luck!! Please update when you come back on your experience, I would love to hear about it!!