Facial contouring and Rhinoplasty at the same time?

a lot of people seem to just get it done at once but if you wanted to wait, two to three weeks should be enough? i want to do facial contouring and rhinoplasty too... considering braun a lot! though i wish i knew which doctors to ask for... otherwise it's dream, and perhaps april 31 or daily ^ - ^

a lot of people seem to just get it done at once but if you wanted to wait, two to three weeks should be enough? i want to do facial contouring and rhinoplasty too... considering braun a lot! though i wish i knew which doctors to ask for... otherwise it's dream, and perhaps april 31 or daily ^ - ^

I'm worried about hotel price being high if I spend a couple of extra weeks, but it would save on another flight yes :smile:

What have you heard about Dream, Apr 31 or Daily? I see them mentioned on the forum but some bad some good. My clinic list is Hershe, MVP, Regen, Cooki, DA and TLPS. I am probably doing rhino at MVP, as there are different doctors Idk if its wise to do everything at the same clinic just b/c hehe.

Good luck to you too ^^~ When are you getting your operation done? I'm doing mine in September.
I'm thinking of doing it all in one operation since I'll only be in Korea for 2 weeks, and I want to get it over and done with in one go. But I'm not 100% sure yet :smile:
2 weeks is a very short time. Basically you will be leaving as soon as the swelling is about to subside, i personally advice you to stay around 3 weeks just to make sure everything is ok, and you are able to receive feeback if there is a problem after the swelling is slowing subsiding

I heard that it's not good to go under anesthesia repeatedly. Isn't it better to go through the pain all at once?

I actually messaged some clinics about this and many said it would be fine to do in one operation, but Regen said they don't recommend V line and nose in one go as it makes it hard to breathe (V line means you can't breathe through mouth as easily u would after normal rhino). I think Regen is only clinic being honest. Haha

TJ Park said:
2 weeks is a very short time. Basically you will be leaving as soon as the swelling is about to subside, i personally advice you to stay around 3 weeks just to make sure everything is ok, and you are able to receive feeback if there is a problem after the swelling is slowing subsiding

So you would stay 2 weeks after either or both operation? AFAIK follow ups end after about 1 week when stitches come out, havent looked at all clinics though.