Facelift+Lower&Upper Eyelids Surgery

naaaata

Sofa King Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Hi, I'm 50 years old Russian living in SK. You know, when you become 50s, no matter how hard you try, it it very difficult to have 30s or 40s look again.I tried every method to bring back my beauty such as anti-aging facial care, cosmetics, etc. They did not work and it stressed me out whenever I looked into the mirror and saw myself so I took Mini Facelift + Lower & Upper Eyelids Surgeries.

When my surgeon recommended me MACS LIFT for my face ( lifting SMAS layer of the skin, the deep skin layer below the sagged skin) , as well as upper and lower eyelid surgeries to remove eyebags and lift sagged eyelids, I was worried maybe a bit scared too about having these multiple surgeries together.

It was stressful to decide whether to take all the surgeries or not... finally I said yes to the recommended surgeries because I didn't know other way which can give me the result I want! My surgeon understood what I want and I trusted his words. I am greatly satisfied with my results. I really want to thank my surgeon and other medical staff. If you're in your 50s and searching for anti-aging procedures, hope you find my thread and pics useful. Cheers!

Last edited:
@djonesP23 The incision area was in front of the ear and circling the bottom ear to backside of the ear. Depends on how much sagged skin your wife have, her surgeon will recommend the incision area. My scar is little bit longer than the average but they healed okay and wasn't so visible after 2 months. (Please do not mind the scar in the ear, it's from my piercing.)

My major swelling were gone after 10 days but still swollen little bit. I tried to stay at home for 10-14 days. When all the stitches out(14th day), I felt so much better and look okay. So maybe your wife could be back to work after 2 weeks but recovery times vary all the times. Why don't you consult with your clinic. I'm sure they can give you more accurate time. Good luck.

Attachments

• d.JPG
    d.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,226
I'm so impressed about the result, specially the under neck part. I've been taking Kybella for my double chin and it improved the area a lot. By 2 session of the treatments, it removed 70% of the fat but now I have sagging skin under the skin. So now I have new problem... your before and after picture made me consider a facelift. Do you have any advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: mal and naaaata
Thanks for sharing and you after photo looks stunning. Which clinic did you go? or which doctor(s)? Do you also mind sharing the cost too?
I went to a clinic in Gangnam City, South Korea. The clinic's name is Opera and my surgeon was Dr.Kwon Sun Beum. The cost was less than usd 8000. I paid in Korean currency. Hope you find a good clinic for yourself too.

How is your scar now? I'm interested in the same lifting and was recommended to take a liposuction on the cheek area too via online consultation from some clinics. Do you have any advise about this liposuction on the face? I though liposuction is only for body... anyone know about facial liposuction?
I don't know much about the facial liposuction.... however you can only find out about the real surgery when you actually meet a surgeon. My scar in front of ears are faded a lot but if you look at it closely the lines are still visible. Scar in hairs are completely hidden. Wish you luck!

Fantastic. And your eyes, i am so curious to see them.
Before the surgery.
2 weeks after the surgery.
In the second picture, upper eyelids are still swollen but now they look natural without swelling. Under eye ares, they have been great since 2nd week.
Good luck to your research!

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    66 KB · Views: 751
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    71.7 KB · Views: 755
Last edited: