Facelift for loved and tired LVs

Some of you want to know what I used: I used black leather dye (4 coats) and then an Acrylic Resolene top coat, especially designed to be put on top of the dye. The skull I painted with nail varnish, directly on to the canvas. This I would only recommend if you trust your self to NOT make mistakes, because messing about with nail varnish remover on your LV, ... ;)) expensive blunder. Then I also covered the nailvarnish with a thin coat of resolene. And voila. All in all took me a total of 8 hours, as all the piping is very time consuming.

Thank you for your compliments! [emoji258]

Some of you want to know what I used: I used black leather dye (4 coats) and then an Acrylic Resolene top coat, especially designed to be put on top of the dye. The skull I painted with nail varnish, directly on to the canvas. This I would only recommend if you trust your self to NOT make mistakes, because messing about with nail varnish remover on your LV, ... ;)) expensive blunder. Then I also covered the nailvarnish with a thin coat of resolene. And voila. All in all took me a total of 8 hours, as all the piping is very time consuming.

Thank you for your compliments! [emoji258]
Great job! I am in awe!:tup::tup: