facebook anyone?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's Friday at 3pm and I'm bored out of my mind here at work, so I decided to start a Coach group on facebook :p. If anyone is on facebook, come join the "We heart Coach" group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2338703026

2. joined, and adding photos

3. hehe i joined t:huh:! :smile:

4. i joined too. i love facebook!

5. I'm going to join right now! All you girlies should be expecting friend requests from me :0)

6. :wlae: I joined too!

7. Joined!!!

8. Do you still have to be associated with a college to join facebook? Or can anyone join?

As an aside, I sent out a few Myspace friend requests to Coach TPFers that were denied :crybaby: Guess I'm not cool enough for some people...

9. I joined!

I just joined facebook a few weeks ago and haven't done anything with it yet... I added a pic of our kittens to my photo so I wouldn't just be a "?"! :p

10. Did you send one to me? I got two the other day and denied them. I'm trying not to add random people anymore, but I may not have known you were a TPFer!!! That makes a difference!

11. joined. A couple hours a go actually but today is so full of unbearableness that I haven't been on to see it too much yet.

12. joined!

13. aw, did you message people and let them know who you were? i know i deny people all the time if the name doesn't ring a bell right away.

14. Yeah, I think I did.

I understand about adding random people - there are so many psychos on Myspace!!! The number of psychos that contact me has come down since I made my profile private, though. :yes: