Face/Skin care

1. I'm a very low maintenance person. I don't wear makeup every day, and I don't usually have to wash my face.

However now that it's quite hot I find my face is oily, and i'm getting zits.

So what can of face wash or stuff do you reccommend?

Also could part of the problem being that i am now sharing pillows with my husband who i know sweats in his sleep?

2. You don't wash your face? You mean you don't use face wash- right?

3. yeah thank you for translating that for me

my friends would yell at me in college for that one
    that i do wash my face but i don't like specifically do so with a cleanser of any kind

4. I think first you have to determine your skin type and then look for cleansers for that type (i.e. oily, normal, dry). Lancome, Clinique and Chanel (to name a few) have questionnaires on their websites to help you determine your type. You don't have to buy their products-- but you will know what to look for in the drugstore (if you go that route).

5. I just bought Biore Shine Control cream cleanser. I don't know how good it is though because I haven't tried it yet.

6. i agree with sparkle67, the most imporant thing finding out your skin type. second most important thing is finding a good quality cleanser. you have to make sure that the cleanser does not strip your natural oil otherwise you skin will produce more oil.
    i dont think i can post a link here, but if you do a google search on skincare forum or acne forum, a bunch of things will show up. Do ask them questions.... dont be shy. Some of these people are very dedicated in finding HG skincare.

good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice