Face care

MrsIlich

Sep 6, 2012
I need some advice in a under eye puffiness and wrinkle cream as well as full face wrinkle prevention cream. I have oily skin and I am about to turn 30. I have bags in the morning and have developed lines under my eyes. You could say that panic is starting to set in bc it's only going to get worse. Thank you in advance for your help. :smile:

I do a lot of shopping at Ulta (usually starting online) and I'm pretty unsure when it comes to face care, because there is always new issues popping up. I may be of no help at all, but whenever in doubt I just search through Ulta and read the reviews on what I'm looking for in particular for whatever issue I have. It's proven to help me out and has helped find the best products when I hate waiting around for answers from others lol.

I do a lot of shopping at Ulta (usually starting online) and I'm pretty unsure when it comes to face care, because there is always new issues popping up. I may be of no help at all, but whenever in doubt I just search through Ulta and read the reviews on what I'm looking for in particular for whatever issue I have. It's proven to help me out and has helped find the best products when I hate waiting around for answers from others lol.

I will take your advice! I'm going to look now. Thank you !

I shop at Sephora. I am 24 and have puffiness and dark circles. I can't recommend anything for wrinkles, but the SA at Sephora recommended a cream for my puffiness and circles. It is called Instant Depuffing Eye Gel and it is Sephora brand. It is only $15. I've been using it for about three weeks now, morning and night, and I've noticed a reduction in my dark circles and puffiness. I put it in the fridge so it has a nice cooling effect. It can be used under makeup also, and it doesn't cause it to wear off quickly. hth.

going to try this!!

It's amazing. I've had the burden of dark circles and puffiness for as long as I can remember, but to see results with it, you have to use it every single day. It has worked wonders for me in just a few weeks and I hope to eventually get to the point of not needing concealer under my eyes. It is a roll on gel so the little metal balls get really cold when you store it in the fridge and it works much better that way.

I shop at Sephora. I am 24 and have puffiness and dark circles. I can't recommend anything for wrinkles, but the SA at Sephora recommended a cream for my puffiness and circles. It is called Instant Depuffing Eye Gel and it is Sephora brand. It is only $15. I've been using it for about three weeks now, morning and night, and I've noticed a reduction in my dark circles and puffiness. I put it in the fridge so it has a nice cooling effect. It can be used under makeup also, and it doesn't cause it to wear off quickly. hth.

Great! I am going to get that and maybe a wrinkle cream to add to the mix! Thank you:smile: