Fabulous story – A Sunday reveal !!

ladyhermes

O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Here is what happened some time back (was suppose to do this earlier but I moved country and been without internet for a while):

One Saturday I went to Harrods to buy a cashmere shawl and when packing it up the SA wanted to put it in a regular scarf box! Not really what I expected and I had her dig out another more suitable box for the cashmere shawl, but it still wasn't the box that you are suppose to have. So I guess the lesson is that at Harrods only the regular scarfs should be bought if you like to keep your things in the box when not in use....

ladyhermes

O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
However before the box debacle I had put a beautiful classic men’s cashmere shawl on hold in a beautiful fall color that I thought I would go and pick up the next day. However after learning about the boxes I, instead of going back to Harrods the next day to pick it up, went to Bond Str. Bond Str is the store that I most frequently visits and where I have bought quite a few things so a lot of the SA’s knows how I am or at least recognizes me so I am not that particular in who I am shopping from. Was able to get the correct box for my cashmere shawl (which I did not expect) and I also bought the shawl that I saw at Harrods.......

ladyhermes

O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
As we were chatting along I somewhere told her that I was going to move to Moscow the following week so I was now doing my last bit of shopping. I also asked her about the podium list (which I know wasn’t open since I had called the day before) she said we are now walking customers through colors and leathers, do you know what you want? I discussed with her what I wanted but being as sensible as I am I said that as it is my first Birkin want a classic color. She then said something like I will go and ask my manager about when the list will be open since you are moving out of town and you have been such a good customer here maybe I can talk your details and wishes down now. I thought that it would be wonderful if that can be arranged, but I didn’t think that that would happen.....

ladyhermes

O.G.
Jul 8, 2008
Was waiting around looking at a few other things and when she returns she carries a big orange box! My heart starts going a bit faster but since I know they have sample bags at Bond Str I thought that it was a sample bag in the box that I could try on (in retrospect though I know that they are only keep them in dust bags). The SA says lets go around the to the other side (where they have the men’s clothing and watches). We get around and she opens the box and says since you have been a very good customer and you are moving to Moscow we would like to offer you this! I just didn’t think that these things happen in London!

The funny thing is that I earlier that week was contemplating going to Paris on that Saturday so see what I could find at FSH!

So without further due lets start with some pictures

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 153