Fabulous February Fun! Share your reveals!

Hi, I am Andrea and brand new here and just got my first LV ever on 2/17! I took photos of every step of myself opening the box and I thought I was crazy until I stumbled across this forum (I don't have any friends who share my love; they think I am nuts for spending this much on a bag). So I am beyond excited that I can share my enthusiasm with you lovelies here! :biggrin:
Here's my Neverfull GM and I tell myself it will be my only LV purchase but I have a feeling I just opened a big can of worms for myself! :-s

Congrats and welcome to tpf. I'm sure we will see you again, it is a slippery slope but what a way to slide [emoji16]

Reactions: j19 and Aliluvlv
Hi, I am Andrea and brand new here and just got my first LV ever on 2/17! I took photos of every step of myself opening the box and I thought I was crazy until I stumbled across this forum (I don't have any friends who share my love; they think I am nuts for spending this much on a bag). So I am beyond excited that I can share my enthusiasm with you lovelies here! :biggrin:
Here's my Neverfull GM and I tell myself it will be my only LV purchase but I have a feeling I just opened a big can of worms for myself! :-s

Welcome and congrats on your first LV purchase! [emoji322][emoji323][emoji162] and welcome to the start of an addiction [emoji6]

UPS just delivered my replacement raisin Montaigne! (returned the first one due to wrinkly leather and uneven embossing), and this one is perfect :biggrin: The strap is just the right length for comfortable shoulder carry and I love the organisation inside. I can't wait to use, I highly recommend this colour, pics don't do it justice :smile:

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124040.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124040.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 1,271
  • thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124635.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124635.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,324
  • thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124800.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124800.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,316
  • thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124837.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124837.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 1,356
  • thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124846.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_20170220_124846.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,343
UPS just delivered my replacement raisin Montaigne! (returned the first one due to wrinkly leather and uneven embossing), and this one is perfect :biggrin: The strap is just the right length for comfortable shoulder carry and I love the organisation inside. I can't wait to use, I highly recommend this colour, pics don't do it justice :smile:
Beautiful! Enjoy your new bag!

Reactions: Kate1989
I love this bag in this color! Congratulations! :smile:

Reactions: Kate1989

What a gorgeous color. Enjoy!

This colour looks stunning, enjoy your new bag!

Stunning, love this bag :heart::love:, congrats!

May I ask what size that is? The color is to die for!