Fabulous February 2022 Purchases!

Happy 1st day of February to all our lovely tpf members!!! And wishing a big happy birthday to all our February members! :drinks: I can’t wait to see all the amazing reveals this month, whether it’s the vday collection, mens illusion ss22, new nano speedies, denim collection, or even a classic. They are all gorgeous eye candy for us to share.:love::loveeyes::heart:

For those who celebrate lunar new year, wishing you a very happy, healthy, lucky and prosperous New year. Filled with lots of love, and of course LV goodies sprinkled thruout the year!
8291C4E7-397B-473D-B1BB-1F6FF9517284.jpegBC5A24C2-5EAC-4BEA-99C2-3EE42C95B9A2.jpeg67AA686F-DF69-4A9A-BA28-BE833468305F.jpeg

Happy 1st day of February to all our lovely tpf members!!! And wishing a big happy birthday to all our February members! :drinks: I can’t wait to see all the amazing reveals this month, whether it’s the vday collection, mens illusion ss22, new nano speedies, denim collection, or even a classic. They are all gorgeous eye candy for us to share.:love::loveeyes::heart:

For those who celebrate lunar new year, wishing you a very happy, healthy, lucky and prosperous New year. Filled with lots of love, and of course LV goodies sprinkled thruout the year!
View attachment 5313702View attachment 5313703View attachment 5313704
Another thread was also started. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/fabulous-february-2022-purchases.1049735/

Here’s my contribution to February and just in time for lunar new year! Has been such a long time coming! :love: :heart:

Attachments

• CF32E45F-D931-4B58-83EE-27350B485D7E.jpeg
    CF32E45F-D931-4B58-83EE-27350B485D7E.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DAF79423-1C92-40E8-955C-C10D7A9FF18A.jpeg
    DAF79423-1C92-40E8-955C-C10D7A9FF18A.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 90DD262E-D13C-46EB-AE71-577E11D0ACF2.jpeg
    90DD262E-D13C-46EB-AE71-577E11D0ACF2.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 5392E408-B330-42F8-94D8-6D13D9F5E479.jpeg
    5392E408-B330-42F8-94D8-6D13D9F5E479.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 47
Here’s my contribution to February and just in time for lunar new year! Has been such a long time coming! :love: :heart:
Congratulations!I've tried to get this and it's not happening so must be a sign.. I asked my online SA back in September or October before it was launched and he said he'd let me know when he could order, then in November he said he was leaving and I contacted another SA early december and still no news at all on when I could order. I'm still on a waitlist apparently and I saw it became available about a month ago and went through to payment and got a message pop up to say there was an error and with payment and that I hadn't been charged for it and found it still there to order so tried again then I get an email for two orders!
I called them the next day to cancel one as I didn't want to have to return one but wish I didn't now because the one I was supposed to get never arrived and my order was automatically cancelled after the 20 day period so maybe the one they canceled for me I could have gotten! I guess I'm not meant to have it :annoyed:

Congratulations!I've tried to get this and it's not happening so must be a sign.. I asked my online SA back in September or October before it was launched and he said he'd let me know when he could order, then in November he said he was leaving and I contacted another SA early december and still no news at all on when I could order. I'm still on a waitlist apparently and I saw it became available about a month ago and went through to payment and got a message pop up to say there was an error and with payment and that I hadn't been charged for it and found it still there to order so tried again then I get an email for two orders!
I called them the next day to cancel one as I didn't want to have to return one but wish I didn't now because the one I was supposed to get never arrived and my order was automatically cancelled after the 20 day period so maybe the one they canceled for me I could have gotten! I guess I'm not meant to have it :annoyed:
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that fyn. I missed the preorder after it launched so went on a waitlist and only now got one. Have been over 3 months wait. If you like it, just keep trying or try let your regular SA know in store. Good luck! What colour combo did you want?

Reactions: EveyB
Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that fyn. I missed the preorder after it launched so went on a waitlist and only now got one. Have been over 3 months wait. If you like it, just keep trying or try let your regular SA know in store. Good luck! What colour combo did you want?
I don’t find the sa’s in store helpful. the online sa was awesome, shame I don’t have another like him.
The same as yours, the black and beige strap, though I don’t really like wide straps as they fall off the shoulder. I thought like many I’d use another strap.

Reactions: Bumbles