Fabulous February 2019 here we come

First I did not like her at all! You can find my No-No statements all over thet PF...And there you go...collection completed again...When this will finally end? :angel: I hope LV will discontinue PM in Empreinte soon (only kidding). Got lucky and find her for more reasonable price. Opinions please! Would you keeper her? Why yes, why non? Thank you! :flowers:

Attachments

• IMG_20190213_165251_1.jpg
    IMG_20190213_165251_1.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 1,131
Snagged a Catogram notebook. It will match my Catogram Speedy and bandeau.

I love this notebook although admittedly I think it could have been better. The edges aren't stitched and it seems a little flimsy for the cost. So I will have to think about this one before deciding to keep it. The adorable factor is a plus but I'm not sure if the cost makes it worth keeping.

Louis Vuitton Catogram notebook.JPG

Snagged a Catogram notebook. It will match my Catogram Speedy and bandeau.

I love this notebook although admittedly I think it could have been better. The edges aren't stitched and it seems a little flimsy for the cost. So I will have to think about this one before deciding to keep it. The adorable factor is a plus but I'm not sure if the cost makes it worth keeping.

View attachment 4340999
I hear you, I sold mine for the same reason. But it is a cutie, I have to admit.

Reactions: lorihmatthews
First I did not like her at all! You can find my No-No statements all over thet PF...And there you go...collection completed again...When this will finally end? :angel: I hope LV will discontinue PM in Empreinte soon (only kidding). Got lucky and find her for more reasonable price. Opinions please! Would you keeper her? Why yes, why non? Thank you! :flowers:
The colour is really gorgeous! But the handle, I’m not sure. Do you already own a similar colour?