Fabulous February 2019 here we come

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It’s the black lettering with creme trim. I chose this based on others WTs posted In the clubhouse :smile:

bayborn likes this.
  2. Gorgeous! Love your scarf detail on this too!

celerykitty likes this.
  3. Thank you, It's something I'll keep in mind if or when I order the NF

4. I paid $400, and that's actually lower than the menu pricing that they have. I was trying to decide between just getting the handles done and if I had gone back for repairs later the total cost would have been more. So the repair guy at the boutique cut me a deal for getting all of it done at once.

5. Your green shawl is gorgeous- and so is your little fur pal!

MainlyBailey likes this.
  6. Thank you! I'm on a green kick! He seems unimpressed. Wait till he gets his green hoodie.

vinbenphon1, PamK and TCB like this.
  7. IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0114.JPG
    Agenda MM and Alma BB

8. Hello, just want to share my latest purchases! :heart:

More bags likes this.
  9. IMG_4900PF.jpg

IMG_4909PF.jpg

10. Thanks!!! :heart: :smile:

Bags_4_life and vinbenphon1 like this.
  11. Ordered this beauty 6 months ago and finally collected it this month, my Alligator Zippy coin purse in Rose Kyoto.
    Thank s for letting me share :heart:
    IMG_8856.JPG IMG_8855.JPG

MeepMeep67, litchi, celialow and 43 others like this.
  12. Congratulations.. Nice bag.. I have one in red and super love it.. Enjoy your new bag.. ;)

V_vee and celerykitty like this.
  13. It’s been a few years since I purchased anything from Louis Vuitton but here is my Alma BB in Coquelicot! Perfect for the Lunar New Year!!!
    IMG_8407.JPG

14. Got these cuties on Fashionphile... must have been sold by an employee. I have another pair in pink and they’re some of my favorite shoes. I’d never seen the reverse in store ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so I was pleasantly surprised to find my size... and I saved about $100!

6FC34BFC-5D70-4D09-9737-44979E1E3F28.jpeg