Fabulous February 2019 here we come

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So stunning, happy birthday!

2. Thank you!!

3. That's good to know that it blends in with the print. Did you choose black with creme trim or vice versa?

4. Mono Flower Hobo and Empreinte Daily Pouch.

IMG_1020.JPG

5. It's so cute!!!! Happy Birthday!

6. Love it! Happy Birthday to you too!

7. IMG_5230.JPG
    Got this beauty as part of the “recall” exchange - also the rose ballerine Twist compact wallet...

8. Loving the black on black! What a great replacement!!

melovepurse likes this.
  9. :heart::heart:!!!!!!!!!

melovepurse likes this.
  10. She is mine now! A birthday gift to myself! IMG_6380.JPG IMG_6379.JPG IMG_6278.JPG

11. Thank you! :smile:

TCB likes this.
  12. Oh my goodness FF — I love this bag and it looks so good on you in your action shot. I think monogram shadow may be my favorite LV leather aesthetically. This looks like a decent size bag for a nano (maybe a tad bigger than the nano Noe?). Have a great time in Japan (wish I were still there on vaca, lol). Enjoy eating and shopping there.

13. #253 Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    IMG_1720.JPG

Got this beauty to round out my collection. I love how versatile this bag is. I could take it out for a day trip or a nice dinner!

14. Added the keepall 55b and green shawl today. Huddling with the eclipse keepall and belt I got last week 20190210_205249.jpg