Fabricaholism Strikes Again!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

I saw this and just had to buy it. It came today! It's really cool in a diner-retro sort of way. I also bought the whole bolt (14 yards) for an unbelievably low price. It's the same quality as you would find in the better quilt shops. I was not even sure what I was going to do with it and thought about making some nice napkins. Come to think of it, it would make a nice picnic/barbeque set. Since everything is easy and quick, I can work on it about 30 or so minutes a day and have the entire set, including table cloth and apron in no time at all.
    Finally! I'll have a matching set of something in this house.
    Kate

2. that is really cool-I can see a matching apron too-I love this kind of stuff!

3. That's really cute! :smile:

4. thats sucha cute fabric

i can't wait to see what you do with it

5. It's cute. What are you going to use it for?

6. It's going to be a picnic/barbeque set. Since it's 100% cotton, the napkins will be soft and absorbant. Easy to clean, too. Right now, I'm going to make a table cloth (I have a small patio table), eight or 10 napkins, an apron and a couple of basket liners. I don't know if I'm going to make place mats. I'll decide after all that other stuff is done. I have some cute ceramic black and white check napkin rings which I got from "somewhere" a long time ago which will go nicely with my soon to be set. Since I don't remember buying them, the rings must have been a gift.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice