Fa la la, la la, la la la la!! Heeheehee :0)

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
I've been at it again today heehee:sweatdrop:! Remember my fall 07' patchwork carly? Well it just sat in my closet never used, suppose it just wasnt for me. So my super wonderful SA said go ahead and bring it in(no tags, receipt, nothing!) and exchange it for something that I like:nuts: Soooo.........I exchanged my med. carly $398 and got the LARGE red Carly, ocelot ponytail scart and my beloved penguin charm for ........Drum roll please.............$34 out of pocket!!!!:yahoo:All for just the exchange of one bag!!
Omg! I love the smell of brand new Coach leather!:drool:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 628.jpg
    Ebay Pics 628.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Ebay Pics 629.jpg
    Ebay Pics 629.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Ebay Pics 630.jpg
    Ebay Pics 630.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 116
WOW!! Congrats! I don't know how many of the chili bags are left, my store is out and has been for awhile. I think that is more you and you will enjoy that bag a lot more than the patchwork.

I've been at it again today heehee:sweatdrop:! Remember my fall 07' patchwork carly? Well it just sat in my closet never used, suppose it just wasnt for me. So my super wonderful SA said go ahead and bring it in(no tags, receipt, nothing!) and exchange it for something that I like:nuts: Soooo.........I exchanged my med. carly $398 and got the LARGE red Carly, ocelot ponytail scart and my beloved penguin charm for ........Drum roll please.............$34 out of pocket!!!!:yahoo:All for just the exchange of one bag!!
Omg! I love the smell of brand new Coach leather!:drool:

What a beautiful holiday combo--bright red and cute penguin! Fun! I almost bought the ocelot scarf myself, but ended up with the tattersall instead--but the scarf looks yummy on that red Carly!