Fa la la, la la, la la la la!! Heeheehee :0)

Aw, you're so sweet!! I'm fighting the urge hard not to go off and buy one! I have got to keep myself under control for a while! LOL!

What color is the lining.... I'm dying to know!! :graucho:

Aw, you're so sweet!! I'm fighting the urge hard not to go off and buy one! I have got to keep myself under control for a while! LOL!

What color is the lining.... I'm dying to know!! :graucho:

I know enabeling can be super bad but you know the craftmanship on this bag is amazing and the red is so rich. Not super bright or dark and muted its just right. I will have this beauty for a long long time. I ran some errands today and I have never gotten this many compliments on any of my bags at all. Im really excited. Best of all red is great year around......Valentines day is next!! The inside is a light khaki color. Really fresh and clean.:drool:

You're killing me here, you know that, right?? Yep! Just feed the addict more crack, kimmie!! LOL! If my dh kicks me out, I'll be at your doorstep with all my Coach bags packed neatly in their little dustbags! It really, really is a BEEEE-UUUU-TI-FULL bag though! And with that cute little penquin....

I know enabeling can be super bad but you know the craftmanship on this bag is amazing and the red is so rich. Not super bright or dark and muted its just right. I will have this beauty for a long long time. I ran some errands today and I have never gotten this many compliments on any of my bags at all. Im really excited. Best of all red is great year around......Valentines day is next!! The inside is a light khaki color. Really fresh and clean.:drool:

And then just think...4th of July! Labor Day! Thanksgiving (has red in it somewhere!) and then Christmas again! WOO WOO!!!!:graucho:

WOW....it's soooooo beautiful no words can describe it :woohoo:
The penguin charm is too cute on your red Carly.. Congrats!!!!

I've been at it again today heehee:sweatdrop:! Remember my fall 07' patchwork carly? Well it just sat in my closet never used, suppose it just wasnt for me. So my super wonderful SA said go ahead and bring it in(no tags, receipt, nothing!) and exchange it for something that I like:nuts: Soooo.........I exchanged my med. carly $398 and got the LARGE red Carly, ocelot ponytail scart and my beloved penguin charm for ........Drum roll please.............$34 out of pocket!!!!:yahoo:All for just the exchange of one bag!!
Omg! I love the smell of brand new Coach leather!:drool:

You're killing me here, you know that, right?? Yep! Just feed the addict more crack, kimmie!! LOL! If my dh kicks me out, I'll be at your doorstep with all my Coach bags packed neatly in their little dustbags! It really, really is a BEEEE-UUUU-TI-FULL bag though! And with that cute little penquin....

Yay!!! Then I'll have a Coach BFF that can shop and share with me everyday!!!:yahoo: