Fa 09 brown lambskin maxi w/ghw, beige jumbo caviar w/ghw or creme maxicaviar w/shw?

jaymax4

jaymax4
Oct 7, 2008
Hi All! Already own caviar blk jumbo w/shw. Deciding btwn choc br maxi bag w/ghw in lambskin arriving by mail tomorrow, beige caviar w/ghw in the jumbo size (arriving tomorrow) or sp/su 09 maxi caviar in lt beige (got fri) and is the soft , yummy, caviar. Want it for everyday and am sort of hard on bags. I know the caviar would probably be the best. Opinions/comments/suggestions? Totally torn!

I personally don't like the soft caviar, so I would be biased against it. I LOVE the light beige caviar Jumbo with gold h/w :love:... I may even prefer it over the chocolate brown caviar Jumbo with gold h/w (which is also stunning), because IMO, the beige may be more versatile! :smile: If it were me, I'd get that! :smile:

I personally don't like the soft caviar, so I would be biased against it. I LOVE the light beige caviar Jumbo with gold h/w :love:... I may even prefer it over the chocolate brown caviar Jumbo with gold h/w (which is also stunning), because IMO, the beige may be more versatile! :smile: If it were me, I'd get that! :smile:
I'm not a fancy of soft caviar either. The beige with GHW gets my vote.

Thank you all so much for your input. I have to say that I am in LOVE with the choc brown maxi ghw in lambskin. I was hesitant b/c of the lambskin but the SA @ the chanel boutique said it has a new type of glaze which makes it easier to use/tougher. Although I still need to be careful. I do love the creme color maxi from last season too but, after doing my research found that the wing problem and lack of support scared me off. I will try and post pics. Again, thank you all so much!

Thank you all so much for your input. I have to say that I am in LOVE with the choc brown maxi ghw in lambskin. I was hesitant b/c of the lambskin but the SA @ the chanel boutique said it has a new type of glaze which makes it easier to use/tougher. Although I still need to be careful. I do love the creme color maxi from last season too but, after doing my research found that the wing problem and lack of support scared me off. I will try and post pics. Again, thank you all so much!

Yes, please post pics it sounds gorgeous!!

^ Please post pics of your choice! I have not seen the chocolate brown lambskin in person; just the caviar. You should go with the choice that makes your heart sing!