F06 Day/Hobo Bags...Truffle and Grenat

Thanks all! I (we) so appreciate your compliments! :flowers:

I was so hoping the F06 leather and colors would be scrumptious... I am quite enjoying the new bags (all spread out on my guest bed right now)! :love:

The leather on the rouge and grenat bags is excellent. :yes: The leather on the truffe (particularly the day) is a bit different...on the day, it almost looks like the surface could flake (although I do not expect it to, it is just challenging to describe the difference in the leather surface texture).

My husband couldn't sleep this morning, so went to the office early...I am now "massaging" my grenat day and thinking about what shoes will accompany her to China... :shame:

socal...firstly, good luck in China! Hope all goes well :flowers: Congratulations on your new bags...they are all beautiful, but my favorites are the rouge twiggy and the truffle city. I actually saw a truffle city in Barneys last week and I loved it :heart:

I LOVE the Day bag in grenat!! That is a winner for sure. The color on that bag is gorgeous and the leather seems a bit thicker and more matte. Congrats on all your new puchases. Have a safe and enjoyable trip to China.

SoCal said:
My dinner dates for this evening pushed our time back a bit...so...I got in my car and rushed to FedEx to pick up my grenat day/hobo bag... :yes:

Received a truffle brown day/hobo earlier in the day...love my truffle brown city, but the day is not quite me... :huh:

I thought it was the style...but...I ripped into my Barneys box while in the FedEx parking lot...OM!....I LOVE the grenat day... :love: Love the color, leather...

So, seasonal "damage" to date includes the fire-engine-red twiggy, truffle city, and grenat day... :shame:

SoCal,I have the strange feeling to congrats :yahoo: you every day for your new B-Bags ...but you really deserve it !!!
The Day in trufle:heart:
Well I think now you have more stock than Bal Paris or the Printemps (and they both upset :censor: me with their F06 no-stock)

SoCal, can you please do me a huge favor and take a picture of you with the grenat Day on your shoulder? :flowers: I'm seriously thinking of adding this to my list. :girlsigh:

Ack--I think I just bought that same bag but nowhere on my tag does it say Truffle. My SA was NO help and just said it was called "brown", which is what my tag says. It's a City just like that... does your tag actually say Truffle? I feel so dumb!