F06 Day/Hobo Bags...Truffle and Grenat

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My dinner dates for this evening pushed our time back a bit...so...I got in my car and rushed to FedEx to pick up my grenat day/hobo bag... :yes:

Received a truffle brown day/hobo earlier in the day...love my truffle brown city, but the day is not quite me... :huh:

I thought it was the style...but...I ripped into my Barneys box while in the FedEx parking lot...OM!....I LOVE the grenat day... :love: Love the color, leather...

So, seasonal "damage" to date includes the fire-engine-red twiggy, truffle city, and grenat day... :shame:

Truffle B-Bag Hobo.jpg Grenat B-Bag Hobo 001.jpg
  2. "Seasonal" friends...

F06 Truffle B-Bag 002.jpg F06 Rouge Twiggy 003.jpg
  3. MMM I'm beginning to love that truffle! Congrats!

4. Congrats! Love the grenat!

5. socal- Have you bought a Bbag everyday this week??? LOL All of the colors are so pretty!!! I really love them all!!!

6. ^ Well, not quite every day...the day/hobo bags were purchased on the same day...the city the week before...the twiggy the week before that... I will be going to China for work this weekend, so I will be on "forced restriction" for a couple of weeks...

7. Love the grenat! It looks a little more reddish, a little less plummy than the bordeaux. Beautiful bag!:flowers:

8. LOVE that grenat! SoCal, where did you find your rouge twiggy?

9. wow, i love all of your new b-bag babies, congrats SoCal :smile:

10. Rouge twiggy is from Bal NY. She was my "first" (this season...). :shame:

11. Oh wow! Gorgeous! Congrats, SoCal! I am loving that rouge and the grenat color too... and the truffe city. The truffe day is nice, but I prefer the city. Actually, heck, I like them all! ;)

12. Congrats on all the new bags! Your grenat day looks really nice. I think you'll like the style. The more I carry my day that more I like it because it's just so easy to sling over my shoulder and it fits a ton of stuff.

13. SoCal, you need to start buying Balenciaga stocks because I think you'll become their biggest shareholder pretty soon!! :roflmfao:

I like the grenat day... I think that's the best style I seen so far with that color.

14. Me, too...and also prefer the truffe city to the day!

15. Love love! Twiggy looks gorgeous in rouge. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice