F/W2018 Vanity case reveal

Thank you, I did initially want the reverse/monogram but decided the black would be more practical with my wardrobe and was so pleased to have a great SA :smile:
Yes the strap is adjustable and it is quite spacious inside and feel it will fit the same contents as my Twist MM :smile:
Will look forward to your reveal :cool:
Your vanity case is gorgeous. I’m so jel. I had decided I wasn’t going to get it, but after your pictures I might have to change my mind. Thanks so much for sharing. Does it have microfibre inside? Would it fit an iPhone plus? Would love to see some mod shots when you have time. Congrats!!

Reactions: Fernsmum
Your vanity case is gorgeous. I’m so jel. I had decided I wasn’t going to get it, but after your pictures I might have to change my mind. Thanks so much for sharing. Does it have microfibre inside? Would it fit an iPhone plus? Would love to see some mod shots when you have time. Congrats!!
Thank you I am so glad you like it too and would definitely recommend getting it :smile:
I will try and take some mod shots at the weekend, it does have the microfibre lining which I personally adore. I only have the iphone 6s so cant confirm if the plus would fit !

Reactions: Bumbles