F/W anthra RGGH or SGH?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to get a F/W Anthra City. At first I was set on RGGH but now I'm half thinking I want SGH. Please help me make up my mind!

2. Rggh from me. I'm really not a fans of sgh

3. rggh!

4. RGGH all the way!

5. Either HW is a great choice!!! You can't go wrong with either!

6. But SGH is also pretty, I love both, no help I know.

7. pixiejenna, is there any way you could try both on & see which looks best? The one that makes your heart skip a beat....:nuts:

8. RGGH gets my vote!

9. Anthra RGGH City will be my next HG.

10. anthra RGGH! the perfect combo :tup:

11. #11 Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
    RGGH is definitely winning in the poll. I initially wanted RGGH when I first saw it I thought the color combo was TDF. But I was talking about it with my dad and he pointed out that the SGH would look good too. So I started searching for pics of Anthra and SGH and I really liked the color combo which made me start second guessing the RGGH. I tend to like my hardware to contrast with the color of the bag and I love SGH on darker color bags. If I could only have both*sighs*. I keep looking at my Anthra velo and putting next to both RGGH & SGH I know I'm crazy! Heres the F/W Anthra with both hardwares.
    [​IMG]

12. IMO ~ I like Anthra with SGH (cus I have one... :yahoo:), I think grey color goes well with silver.

Of course, either way Anthra will look good (per Susan Lee & Swissflower, GH is such a beauty to begin with)... it all depends on what type of jewelry you have and if you have already gotten any RGGH...

In my case, I already had a Black RGGH and I wear tons of silver & white gold jewelry... so I pick SGH for my Anthra Part Time.

13. SGH! I have no love for RGGH.