F/W 2021 Moon cut out shoulder bag

I just stumbled upon your bag by accident while looking at straps on Mautto for another bag. It is gorgeous! I may have to consider one for Mother's Day, and that strap is perfect for it! Is it possible to remove or tuck the chain strap inside?
Thank you :smile: This particular one the chain strap is not removable. They have a new version of it in the small size with a sporty strap where the chain strap is supposed to be removable. Also the newer mini size the chain strap is removable. For this one you could leave it unzipped all the time and let the chain hang inside the bag if you wanted. I usually just let it hang on the side between the bag and my body.

• Thanks
Reactions: charlottawill
Which size were you thinking? I have the medium and it’s pretty light. The leather wears well too; although I do rotate my bags pretty regularly.
I’m looking at the small size! I wasn’t sure how prone to scratching the smooth leather was so it’s helpful to know that the leather has been wearing well for you!

I have this in the mini size in a really pretty light green color (I think name is Celadon). On this version, neither the gold chain or the thicker leather strap appear to be detachable. The bag is quite small - I just held it up to about 4 different chained wallets and it is significantly smaller than the Fendi, Prada, Gucci dionysis, but most similar in size to the Gucci tiger 1955 horsebit one. That being said, you can fit a phone in it (I have a Samsung galaxy S22). As far as wear, I can't really say because I have probably only used this twice but the thing I love the most is the color!

I liked the nylon strap I bought from Etsy so much, I decided to pull the trigger and get the Givenchy one that recently came out. Just came today. It’ll work great with my medium moon cut out bag.

B3879733-BB3A-4332-AAA0-580CAFA5A080.jpeg

Thank you :smile: This particular one the chain strap is not removable. They have a new version of it in the small size with a sporty strap where the chain strap is supposed to be removable. Also the newer mini size the chain strap is removable. For this one you could leave it unzipped all the time and let the chain hang inside the bag if you wanted. I usually just let it hang on the side between the bag and my body.
So I used my mini moon cutout today and remembered this post saying you thought the chain was removable but I don't think that it is. If it is, I can't fugue out how to remove but I did figure out how to detach the leather strap.

So I used my mini moon cutout today and remembered this post saying you thought the chain was removable but I don't think that it is. If it is, I can't fugue out how to remove but I did figure out how to detach the leather strap.
Oh no, that stinks about the chain strap. That leather strap is a doozy to get back on. I took mine off too, but really like it with the crossbody jacquard strap instead.

Oh no, that stinks about the chain strap. That leather strap is a doozy to get back on. I took mine off too, but really like it with the crossbody jacquard strap instead.
Not a big deal, I don't mind the chain being on there and can always carry the bag with the chain facing in if don't want it as obvious. Also, the leather strap on the mini different than on the bag you posted photos of reattaching the leather - this is one solid thicker strap and it was simple to remove and reattach once I figured out how.

Screenshot_20230718-234225_Gallery.jpg

Not a big deal, I don't mind the chain being on there and can always carry the bag with the chain facing in if don't want it as obvious. Also, the leather strap on the mini different than on the bag you posted photos of reattaching the leather - this is one solid thicker strap and it was simple to remove and reattach once I figured out how.

View attachment 5825029
Love that green color!