F/W 07: B.bags are in stores

l_b

Mar 14, 2006
Hi ladies....Yesterday i've got a call from my Sa ( i live in Italy)...
B.bags are in:tup::tup::tup:

Unfortunately i can't go until monday :cursing:so maybe someone will see in real life the new colors before me.:yes:

vbskull

Window Shopper
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
New Mexico
I wonder when they are getting them in the uk?? Good to hear that they are released, I can't wait to see pics with actual close ups!!!

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
thanks for the info! i'm actually going to be in rome. is your store by any chance near rome? :smile:

thithi

::pretty:tough::
O.G.
I'm pretty certain that grape won't be available until late summer, or at least I know my pre-order is expected around that date... thanks to erica, I think the most likely colors that are available now include lead, Black, Sienna/Tabacco, Vert Fonce, Mogano, Ocean, and Mastic, but not in all styles.

BMac

O.G.
Feb 14, 2007
I don't know what colors came in, I just know that my steel/grey/plomb part time came in, so at least some new bags came in. I did not ask any info about any others...I was in the car when I got the call and the phone call was very short!!

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
AAACCKKK! Someone Please go to BALNY and check out the stock where is IncoralBlue our guru? He always has a brilliant answer for these questions.

Shasta

Ms. GoLightly
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
It should arrive w/ the regular season stuff (Juane) is not in the prefall collection. Bummer.