F/W 07: B.bags are in stores

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies....Yesterday i've got a call from my Sa ( i live in Italy)...
    B.bags are in:tup::tup::tup:

Unfortunately i can't go until monday :cursing:so maybe someone will see in real life the new colors before me.:yes:

2. Holy cow, thanks SO much for posting, how exciting!!!!
    Have fun on Monday : )

3. Do they have Ivory, Jaune and Grape????

4. I wonder when they are getting them in the uk?? Good to hear that they are released, I can't wait to see pics with actual close ups!!!

5. thanks for the info! i'm actually going to be in rome. is your store by any chance near rome? :smile:

6. Selfridges in London are expecting the pre-collection bags in within 2 weeks.

7. I live in north Italy :heart:

8. I'm pretty certain that grape won't be available until late summer, or at least I know my pre-order is expected around that date... thanks to erica, I think the most likely colors that are available now include lead, Black, Sienna/Tabacco, Vert Fonce, Mogano, Ocean, and Mastic, but not in all styles.

9. BalNY got them in June 7 too!!!:yahoo:

10. What colors????

11. I don't know what colors came in, I just know that my steel/grey/plomb part time came in, so at least some new bags came in. I did not ask any info about any others...I was in the car when I got the call and the phone call was very short!!

12. AAACCKKK! Someone Please go to BALNY and check out the stock where is IncoralBlue our guru? He always has a brilliant answer for these questions.

13. IS JAUNE IN?!

i haven't gotten a call!

14. It should arrive w/ the regular season stuff (Juane) is not in the prefall collection. Bummer.

15. My memory is so terrible ===== I can't remember what these colors looked like........

ok- doing a search now....