f I were the new LV designer...

1. [​IMG]

Would it be a good thing or a Bad thing? you know, if Marc Jacobs was out of the job and I replaced him? I need your opinions since that's what I'm planning to do two years from now when I graduate from High School...

Just wondering...sorry for the crappy pic, my scanner is not working...

and it's a Damier Triage, in a different Font, and Choco Croc trims...

$3,250

2. Interesting, have you ever thought about taking your design to be special ordered ?

3. Well I actually am a Guy...so I can't carry bag...and either way, they wouldn't make it anyways...they are really tightass on SOs...

4. ooo nice! :biggrin: btw love your avatar!

5. Wow, I love your design! :nuts: I hope we'll see you as a famous designer in the near future. Just don't forget us little people here! ;)

6. Wow, you're very talented!! :love: That's a super cute bag! I'm not all that into croc, but I REALLY like the design of this bag, so if I could get it with leather trim I would buy it :biggrin:

7. Maybe send it to LV and see what they think? :biggrin:

8. I think you are very talented and it is a beautiful style!

9. That's a great style!

10. GREAT bag! Wow! I think you are very talented and should submit your design for consideration. I would order one!

11. Oh! Can u design something NEW for speedy?

12. you are great.
    I dont now if that would be a great thing if MARC JACOBS left but you could team up for a season and make limit edition bags like the cherry blossom and ect.

13. Thanks Girls!

14. I really like your design!! LV doesn't do enough with the damier IMO.

15. that's very nice. i don't care for damier but i like that bag a lot. wouldn't purchase it b/c it's out of my budget. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice