F i n a l l y !!!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
and I thought this day will never come!!!

BUT here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dream bag :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

IMG00069-20100720-1618.jpg

thanks ladies!
it is the lovliest shade of yellow! pictures (especially my crappy BB pics) cant even compare to the color IRL!

I got it from the lovely Kiki, and the best part is - it was 40% off!
I just wanna thank the most amazing tpfer ever! u know urself honey.. thanks alot!

I cant even describe my excitment!!! I didnt stop looking at it since it arrived.. simply LOVE!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is fabulous! I love that yellow. I wish I could wear that shade. It looks terrible against my stupid skin color.
:dothewave::sunshine:
Seriously, that is one pretty Stam. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! I've been following your thread and hoping there would be a reveal soon! It is a perfect saturated yellow, and I love it with the gold hardware. We definitely need modeling pics of this beauty!

:woohoo::yahoo::woohoo:
YEA!!! It finally arrived!! You must have been so relieved and excited all at the same time!! I bet you couldn't wait to rip into that box!!

It looks fantastic and I'm so happy for you. There's nothing like finally scoring that HTF, impossible HG - I hope the wait was worth it!! What a great pop of color that I'm sure will put a smile on your face every time you look at it!! I'd love to see some modeling pics!!;)