Eyeshadow for blondes??

Dec 14, 2005
I was wondering what eyeshadow colors would be best for a blonde with fair skin and green eyes??? I usually wear light brown but I'm not sure it's the right color for me. Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA!:flowers:

I am also blonde with green eyes and I use Quarry (It is a brownish pinkish) and Carbon ( I don't use a ton of this because it is black) colors by MAC. It makes for an incredible smokey eye!

A reddish brown would be a good choice, as red is on the oposite side of the spectrum and so will bring out the green in your eyes. :yes:

Alternatively, if your eyes are on the bluer (rather than yellower) side of green; a little teal blue (dark greenish blue) will give you a beautiful, oceanic look. :heart:

A raisin or eggplant color looks BRILLIANT w/ green or hazel eyes!:yes:

I found out by accident one time.
I have greenish hazel eyes and wanted the smokey look but didn't want black/grey, so I chose an eyeliner I thought would be dark but not too dark, so I chose a raisin color.
I put it on and I swear it made my eyes "POP"!
I was pleasantly surprised by my new finding! LOL!

I have green/hazel eyes and I found that purple colors really make my eyes stands out.

Swanky...what brand of eyeliner did you purchase that was the raisin color? I would like to try it out.

BTW, I used to have a lot of blonde highlights and then my hair stylist dyed my hair a really dark brown and I asked her, "Should I change my make-up colors?" and she told me "NO!! Wear whatever makes you happy and whatever you think looks good." :biggrin: