Eyeshadow base

violetmoss

Nov 9, 2010
I am going to Sephora today to use my VIB coupon, but I'm not sure which eye primer I want to buy. It's between Nars Smudge Proof Eye Base, Urban Decay Primer Potion, and Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Thoughts?

Too Faced is $6 less than Nars so maybe I will go for that one. I do sort of like the idea of the doe-foot applicator that Nars has, but not sure if it's worth the extra money.

I have Too Faced and Urban Decay. I have used both for quite a while and most say that the Urban Decay does work better for me. I did purchased the Urban Decay in a tube at the sephora website online. It is a limited edition tube and it has a lot of product. I do love many products from Too Faced, but somehow the eyeshadow base from UD does better on my lids. Good luck and have fun at the event :smile:

I've used Urban Decay and NARS. Even though NARS is more expensive and there is more product, I prefer NARS. Blends softer, I like the applicator and I don't wish to cut my finger off trying to get to the product stuck at the bottom of the UD packaging.